Vaccines available without an appointment.
Whether you need an annual flu shot or a series of vaccines for an upcoming adventure, stop by Corner Drug Stores.
Our pharmacists have been certified by the American Pharmacists Association to administer immunizations right here in our pharmacy. We offer CDC-recommended immunizations that may include influenza, shingles, pneumonia, and vaccines for international travel. We can also help your child get the required vaccines for school.
We make it easy for you to keep up with routine immunizations because we want you, your family, and everyone in the community to be at their best.
Corner Drug Stores offer the following vaccines:
[themify_list icon_color=”#Ff2b2b” icon=”fa-check-circle”]
- Flu (Influenza) Vaccine
- Shingles (Zostavax and Shingrex)
- High Dose Influenza
- Pneumonia (Prevnar 13 and Pneumovax 23)
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Meningococcal Conjugate
- Meningococcal Polysaccharide
- Tetanus, Tetanus-diphtheria-acellular Pertussis vaccine (Td/Tdap)
If you have a need for other vaccines, please contact us.
Other vaccines may be available upon request. For more detailed information on the above vaccines please visit: www.cdc.gov/vaccines.
Helpful Vaccination Links:
[themify_list icon_color=”#4fc1ab” icon=”fa-check-circle”]
- Adult vaccination schedule (CDC):
- How to check if your vaccination is covered by Medicare:
- Immunizations and Pregnancy (CDC):
- Information about vaccinations if you have COPD or Asthma:
- Information about vaccinations if you have Heart Disease:
- Information about vaccinations if you have Diabetes: